Natural Cleaners Multipack - Zero Waste - Makes 4 x 500ml
Mrs Sparkle's Natural Cleaners are a great zero waste eco swap.
Each stick dissolves to make 500ml of powerful non toxic cleaner that leaves a delightful scent.
- Simply dissolve in a reusable 500ml bottle - half fill - dissolve stick - fill to top.
- Made with natural mineral and plant based ingredients.
- Tough on dirt, grease and grime.
- Made with carefully blended natural ingredients which contain antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Zero Waste - biodegradable, plastic free, compostable packaging.
- Vegan, cruelty free, organic.
- No harsh chemicals
- Great value multipack - Less than £2 per 500ml bottle of natural cleaners!
ALL OF OUR NATURAL DISSOLVABLE CLEANING STICKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE WITH FREE DELIVERY INCLUDING ALL MULTIPACKS AND WITH NO MINIMUM SPEND!!
Free delivery applies to order containing Natural Cleaning Sticks only. Cannot be combined with other items.
Natural Cleaners Multipack - Zero Waste - Plastic Free - Environmentally Friendly - Great Value!
This is how our cleaning sticks work - They are simple to use and leave no waste!!
No harmful chemicals, zero waste and powerful cleaning with all natural ingredients.
- Mrs Sparkle's Natural All-Purpose Cleaner - Lemon, Lavender & Tea Tree
- Mrs Sparkle's Natural Kitchen Cleaner - Red Thyme, Grapefruit & Orange
- Mrs Sparkle's Natural Kitchen Cleaner - Jasmine, Rosemary & Oregano
- Mrs Sparkle's Natural Bathroom Cleaner - Lavender, Eucalyptus & Chamomile
Each cleaner makes a full 500ml bottle so will last and is great value!
Reusing either one of your own bottles or a bottle from Mrs Sparkle will cut down on the plastic problem that is currently blighting our planet.
All of our handmade products are vegan, organic where possible and cruelty free. We aim to use local ingredients as much as possible to lower our carbon footprint.
For ingredients please see individual products
Do not ingest, keep out of reach of children and pets, keep away from eyes - rinse thoroughly if contact occurs, if irritation occurs discontinue use.